Feburary 20th IDPA Event CANCELED

The East Bay might well be called Lake Gridley. No amount of sun today will dry it out enough to shoot Sunday. See y'all NEXT month... Charles will be the Match Coordinator [that's a reminder for him to send his stages to Brian :p].

Kelly and I will still be holding a classifier next Sunday since the West Bay does not get too bad. We will shoot rain or shine. I have six shooters scheduled so far. Preference goes to those shooting the GGRC in May. I plan on having another either the first or last weekend in March.

If interested, send me an email, and please come with cash [exact change] $15/member & $25/non-member.

Check six.