Our charity match got off topic with the pumping out water talk. I am moving them to their own thread.
Have at it...
Dave, if Tony's plan to pump out the water Thursday doesn't work you may need a helicopter to drop in the target stands and props!
Just a reminder to everyone, NO DRIVING ON THE RANGE if the it is still soft! We want to keep our nice flat range surface! Even if it does slope the wrong way!
I hear ya BossMan. ;-p
The ability to shoot straight is that part of national security which affects the individual more than any other. - Merritt "Red Mike" Edson; CMOH-USMC
I saw here that Tony was going to try and pump water out of the range. If he or anyone else has any updates on the range condition, please keep us posted. thanks, Mark H.
Mark - I planned on checking range Saturday AM and will let Mark B. know sose he can make The Decision. Hopefully it got pumped and we get some wind the 2 days.
Mark H. will make the call. The picture Charlie sent me shows the whole east side of the range still under water. That is the only part of the range we can use, since the placement of the bathroom makes shooting into the north berm off limits.
I can't imagine that much water evaporating by tomorrow morning.
Here is the picture.