Stages HERE Results HERE
We will be holding a night IDPA match on Saturday, 13 December, weather permitting. Gates will open around 3:00pm for folk to help out with building stages and we should be shooting around 6:00 – 6:30pm (dependent upon level of light at time). There will be four stages. Match fee will be $15.00. Space will be limited to 20 shooters, and the following criteria will be used for attendance:
- Shooter must be a current member in good standing with IDPA
- Must be a current NVSA member in good standing and have shot IDPA matches with club for at least one year.
- Must hold current IDPA Classification of Marksman or higher in the division shooting
- Attendance will be subject to Match Director approval. Please make sure a valid email is either listed in your profile, or on the sign-up list. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Pre-registration is required. Do not expect to just show up and shoot.
- Because of safety concerns, non-shooting personnel are discouraged. It will be difficult enough to manage 20 shooters in the dark
- Sign-Up will end at 5:00pm Friday, 12 December
Shooters must have functional handheld lights. NO weapon-mounted lights allowed. White lights are to be used ONLY by the shooter during the Course Of Fire and/or SOs during scoring. Use of red or green lights is encouraged.